Oahu Event Specialists

Providing Oahu's Best Party Rentals!

Check Availability! My Cart

Most High Jump Inflatable Bounce House & Water Slide Rentals

 Permit Info

All events/parties at City & County Parks and Hawaii State Parks must have a permit!

This permit is for your event and not for the bouncer. Any vendor delivering to your event needes to be added to your permit. All vendors that are fully insured for City & County and State Parks will be listed when inquiring a permit at the Permit Ofiice. Let them know that Most High Jump is providing you the inflatable.

Permits:              City & County Parks                             State of Hawaii Parks

                               Call: (808) 768-3440                                      Call: (808) 587-0300

                             Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm                              Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm

For more information on City & County of Honolulu Parks visit: http://www1.honolulu.gov/parks/parkuse.htm

For more information on State of Hawaii Parks visit: http://www.hawaiistateparks.org/


General Information Oahu District

P.O. Box 621

(1151 Punchbowl Street)

Honolulu, HI 96809

(808) 587-0300

Park Information Links

East Honolulu Parks Contact Info

Central Oahu Parks Permit Info

Leeward Oahu Parks Permit Info

West Honolulu Parks Permit Info

Windward Oahu Parks Permit Info